We are pleased to announce the latest addition to our Trevisan machinery fleet, the Trevisan DS450/130C. With this new investment, Arri covers a range of dimensions that it did not have until now. We currently dispose the full range of Trevisan machinery, from the Trevisan DS300 to the Trevisan DS1200.
With its 6 Trevisan centers, Arri offers a wide variety of possibilities for the different sized valve body machinings.
DS450/130C Turning Center
The 450 mm diameter U-axis turning device has two 130 mm toolholder clamping positions adapted for small or large diameter turning operations using the same tool. It can perform virtually any type of turning operation - spherical or conical such as boring and tapping using standard drilling and tapping tools.
The high-speed spindle above the device is used for milling, drilling, tapping and other machining operations. For high-speed drilling and turning applications, the high-speed boring spindle incorporates an NC-controlled differential system for tool programming. During turning operations the machine operates like a lathe, using constant speed for optimum metal removal while maintaining tool life. The U-axis device is locked in position whenever the boring spindle is running.
This ruggedly built machine is equipped with an excellent chip evacuation system and a fully enclosed monitoring system.
All internal components of the spindle are constantly lubricated by a progressive lubrication system.
- The bed is made of welded and stabilized steel.
- The headstock is made of Meehanite cast iron.
- All axes are equipped with linear roller guides driven by recirculating ball screw with high performance servomotors.
- This machining center is equipped with 700mm x 700mm pallets.
- The tools are mounted on TG2000 tool holders designed and patented by Trevisan Macchine SpA Utensili.
- This tool holder guarantees maximum rigidity since the tool is fixed on a large surface support during machining, which allows roughing operations on hard metals while ensuring maximum tool stability.
- The DS450/130C turning center is equipped with a tool change unit and 46-position magazine equipped with a manipulator with two grippers.
- CNC: Fanuc
- Tool magazine: 46 positions
- X axis stroke: 1000 mm
- Y axis stroke: 780 mm
- Z axis stroke: 900 mm
- Maximum turning diameter: 600 mm
- Table dimensions: 700 x 700 mm
- Spindle motor power: 22 KW
- Pallet change system: Yes
- Machining units: 2
- Spindle motor speed: 3000 r.p.m.